Every student needs equitable access to information. CSU libraries are developing and expanding a shared core collection of digital research journals and ebooks, so that all CSU students can access the information resources they need to succeed.
- CSU Council of Library Deans Passes Resolution in Support of Open Access for CSU Faculty Publications (11/16/2016)
- New funding for open educational resources improves access to course materials (07/01/2016)
- Embracing ‘Affordable Learning Solutions’ to promote equity (01/30/2015)
- Equitable Access, Public Stewardship, and Access to Scholarly Information (01/07/2015)
- Council of Library Deans supports goals of historic state legislation (10/15/2014)
- The Electronic Core Collections: Leveling the playing field for all students (08/27/2014)